5 things to do in New England this winter.
Braving the cold, New England weather can be challenging. When it comes to planning activities on bitter days, having a plan in place is key to reduce stress. Below we highlight 5 things to do in New England this winter.
- Ski, snowboard, and tubing at one of the most exciting mountains in New England. According to Boston.com, these are the top 10 family-friendly ski resorts in the area.
- Spend the day in Boston, MA ice skating at the Boston Common Frog Pond, bring the kids to Disney On Ice, or go to a Celtics game at the TD Garden. Take a look at 50 additional things you can do in Boston by visiting Mommy Poppins article here.
- Take a staycation to beautiful New Hampshire. The possibilities are endless for the entire family when visiting this adventurous state. Checkout these 17 ways to have fun in New Hampshire this winter by New England Travel Today.
- Are you an ice hockey fan? Have your choice of going to one, or all, of the incredible hockey teams New England has to offer.; the Boston Bruins, the Providence Bruins, the UMass Lowell, Boston University, Harvard, Providence, Boston College, Quinnipiac, and Northeastern.
- Pack your suits! If you can’t escape the snow but want to enjoy some warm weather activities, an indoor water park is exactly what you need. Checkout these 5 indoor water parks in New England.